The annual Council of Fashion Designers of America Awards is a (relatively) under the radar event compared to the Oscars or the Met Gala but there’s still a ton to see and plenty of coverage. Let’s shoot from the hip and fire off some Hot Takes!
10) The Camp theme from the Met Gala has carried into high fashion summer.
8) Makeup is not always a great addition.
7) It might be best to avoid any embellishment that could kill you if you fall.
6) "Oreo" is the new look for going out with your two best friends.
5) Khaite is now collaborating with Carhartt to create Valentine's Day Camoflauge.
4) A simple dress is still the most beautiful.
3) Sometimes you just have to channel your inner Snow White.
2) The boys are starting to glow (literally).
1) J-Lo is ageless